Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site
These terms tell you the rules for using our websites: vibrantpartnerships.co.uk and vibrantvenuehire.co.uk (our site).
Vibrantpartnerships.co.uk and vibrantvenuehire.co.uk are sites operated by Vibrant Partnerships, a trading name for Lee Valley Leisure Trust Limited (”We”).
By using our site you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
1. You agree to use our site only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit another’s use and enjoyment of our site.
2. We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time.
3. All copyright, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on the site and in and on all content (including applications) shall remain vested in Vibrant Partnerships or its licensors. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, adapt, alter or create a derivative work from or otherwise use the content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Subject to clause 5, any other use of the site content requires the prior written permission of Vibrant Partnerships.
4. The Vibrant Partnerships logo mark and logo marks of our partners are registered trademarks and may not be used without permission.
Linking to our site
5. We welcome and encourage others to link to the information that is hosted on our site. Permission to link to our site is not required however you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
6. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Links from our site
7. Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of linked pages.
8. We are not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites. Listing should not be taken as endorsement of any kind.
Information we collect when you visit our site
9. By using our site, you consent that all data provided by you is accurate.
10. Our privacy and cookies policy explains how we will use any information we collect when you visit our site.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
11. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
12. By breaching this provision, you are committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
13. While we make every effort to ensure that all content on our site is correct at the time of publication, no responsibility is accepted by Vibrant Partnerships for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content.
14. Vibrant Partnerships accepts no responsibility for the content of external web sites accessed through links on our site.
15. We do not warrant that functions contained in our site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or the server that makes our site available are free of viruses or bugs.
16. We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
17. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then to the extent to which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive shall remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
18. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Revisions to these terms
Last updated: 5 October 2017.